Share Winnings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Bank Bonuses

Go down

Get Bank Bonuses Empty Get Bank Bonuses

Post  technopreneur Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:09 am

Hi Guys

I make money from US banks.... from $20 to $200...

These are some of the money I made

$200 Citibank Sign Up Bonus
$25 IngDirect Sign Up Bonus
$20 Virtual Bank Sign Up Bonus

They are FDIC banks, so they are insured.

Currently, I have promotional code for Ingdirect and Virtual Bank New Sign Up Bonus-they are at 3% APR saving rate, better than traditional bank rate like wellsfargo and BOA, suck rate of less than 2%.

Condition
Virtual Bank- $100 minimum to open this saving account, $0 to maintain, get your bonus of $20 after 30 days.
Ingdirect - $250 minimum to open this saving account, $0 to maintain, get your bonus of $25 after some days.

You can check out their site, but you only get the bonus by invitation email from existing account holder like me. I have some , but limited invitation. So if you are serious to open in within 30 days ( or else, you don't get bonus for over 30 days) and have $100 or $250 ready to opens either or both savings, email me your FIRST NAME, LAST NAME and the EMAIL that you want to open to support@dollarise.com SUBJECT: I am serious to open a Virtual Bank Account/ and or Ing Direct Account. Upon receiving the email, and the name, I will log into my bank, type in that 3 things and get the invitation send to you.

I suggest you to try ask for Virtual Bank invitation first, then use the $120 that you cash out later to open Ingdirect if you don't sufficient fund.

If citibank offer that $200 deal again, I will update you if you ask me in the email for citibank and more bank deals.

Thanks

Technopreneur
Make money from banks and more deals.

technopreneur

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum